Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Style Steal - Julianne Hough

I am very excited to introduce a new type of blog topic called "Style Steal". If there is a look I find that I love, or you love and have sent to me for inspiration, I will recreate the look for MUCH MUCH less! How awesome is that?! We can all take a cue from the celebrities when it comes to fashion from time to time, but of course most of us don't have their budget, as a matter of fact I am sure they don't even know what a budget is!

So to kick off the premiere of Style Steals I have chosen one of my personal style icons, Julianne Hough. Isn't she just adorable?!? She is wearing a very romantic and feminine little number. Casual enough for shopping as she is doing, but also dressy enough for going out with friends or your lover boy, or girl (no need to leave anyone out here). My favorite pieces are the lace skirt and this gorgeous pink, caramel and gold bag (I want!) You can find the pricing info and where to find the items below. This look really is a style steal!

Style Steal - Julianne Hough

Lace Shirt: $33.00 - Lulus
Lace Skirt: $28.00 - Lulus
Bag: $43.00 - Lulus
Gladiator Sandals: $19.80 - Forever 21
Belt: $9.50 - Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: $5.80 - Forever 21
Hat: $28.00 - Nordstrom

Don't forget, you can email me with a look you would like recreated as a style steal by special request, just email me! Be on the lookout for more style steals coming up. I will also be doing them for menswear, for something a little different!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, so sweet of you, well i´m not a model, but many people ask me that :) Thank you!
Yeah your blog is very cool ofcourse we could follow eachother? :)

xoxo

http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love the sheer lace, awesome for re creating it!



xoxo
Miss Neira